The Global Airline Scene
Whilst other publications may be switching their attentions to the historic side of aviation, Airliner World is dedicated to bringing its readers the latest developments from across the global airline scene. For up-to-the-minute news and features on new leases, deliveries, technology, key industry personnel and airport developments from the airline scene make Airliner World your magazine of choice!
Launched in 1999, Airliner World is the largest selling civil aviation magazine in the world and is a must read for anyone interested in or associated with the commercial aviation scene.
Airliner World is packed with:
- Comprehensive, up to the minute news coverage - by continent
- Detailed artwork
- Details of new leases, colour schemes and deliveries
- Features on airport developments worldwide - often exclusively!
- Features on bygone classics
- From the flightdeck - experience different aircraft types from the flight deck
- Interviews with key industry players
- Preservation news
- Reviews of airlines, airports and aircraft from around the world
- Superb colour photography
- Technology updates
- The latest books, prints, models, DVDs and flight sims
|Never miss an issue...|